Scam Alert: Michal Dohnal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Profile: All types of fraud related to financial services, internet scams, identity scams, forgery of documents, tax crimes and more.

If you know anything about this person urgently report to the Israeli Police: +972-8-6863100

First Name: Alin Iosif Last Name: Cornea Stamati Citizenship: Israel / Romania Date of Birth: 31.01.1974 Place of Birth: Romania Sex: Male Passport Number: 34559787

Address:

Yosef Nakar 9 Petah Tikva 49773 Israel

Piata Victoriei, bl. 9 apt. 8 330085 Deva Romania

Bank Account: GB14 REVO 0099 7066 8120 66

Tax Number: 1740131205772

Known Company: WireXpress / wirexpress.com

Business associate: Michal Dohnal

Business associate: SHAUN ANTHONY BAXTER / AMY KATHERIN

Business associate: EVANS ERIC SIDNEY

Business associate: STOCK CHARLES EDWARD

Scam Danger: 100%

Merna

Scammer! This is another trick of him. We really have to be careful nowadays, and not to talk to strangers. Be careful!

Carlota

Imagine he’s been using a lot of fake identities just to trick someone. This is so scary! This person already used to trick someone.

Peachy

I’m so disappointed with this kind of person whose job is to cheat someone. This is unacceptable! This guy must be punished right away!. Cheater! Scammer!

Farha

I really don’t understand why this guy like to cheat or to scam. In fact, he can work or find a job which he can earn for himself without causing any harm to someone. But because of what he has done I’m pretty sure he can no longer find any job nor free to do something. He makes his life miserable!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button